The successful applicant will work across several Projects in Bayside & Surrounds.
- Carpentry background [Preferred].
- Proven Residential site supervision experience.
- Strong communication & organisation skills.
- Ensuring delivery of Projects to the highest standards, with reviewing all works to ensure quality & compliance.
- Management & Supervision of site trades, suppliers & Contractors.
- Ensuring all OH&S procedures are adhered to.
- Scheduling & coordinating all trades to ensure deadlines are met within Budget.
- Reporting directly to our Director.
- Handle onsite variations with Designers & Clients.
Looking for an experienced residential carpenter, who can foresee the day-to-day tasks on a number of different Projects.
- Minimum 3 years trade qualified.
- White Card.
- ABN [With opportunity to move to wages after 6 months].
- Own tools & vehicle.
- Ability to work both individually & in a team environment.
- Career driven with a strong work ethic.
- Can do attitude.
- Organizing & placing material orders.
- Reporting to the assigned Site Manager.
We have a number of positions available for reliable & organised labourers.
- White card.
- Positive attitude & work ethic.
- Own transport.
- 1 year on-site construction experience.
- Keeping sites clean & tidy.
- Off-loading materials.
- General Site duties.